English Speaking Guide
Of your choice between 9:00 and 23:30
What’s ahead of you?
- Enjoy shopping right where it originated. The famous Turkish item due to world prices is all possible leather products (coats, shoes, handbags, etc.) And the second item, very popular with tourists, is gold. Turkish leather or gold jewelry is a great gift for your loved ones. When you buy a trip from our agency, you will get special discounts just for you!
- Shopping for souvenirs is an integral part of every holiday. Small items such as magnets or various pendants are available at stalls or bazaars. However, if you are planning to buy more expensive items, such as gold, leather, or fur products, it is an important factor to have the right advisor on hand. Unfortunately, turkey is still a country of counterfeits, so caution is in order when buying expensive items.
We will be happy to prepare a safe shopping offer for you to meet all your expectations. We have selected for you stores that sell only original certified goods. Thanks to this, you don’t even have to worry about possible checks at the airport on the way home. We will set up a transfer from the hotel according to your requirements and you will also receive special discounts with your purchase. Our employee will be at your disposal at all times and you will also have enough time in the shops to think about a possible purchase in peace. In the high season, shops and bazaars are open from 09:00 until 24:00. When shopping, you can negotiate the price with the seller and it is also a tradition in turkey. However, it is not mandatory to buy.
Booking an appointment is possible for the following days:
- Of your choice between 9:00 and 23:30
Included in the price:
- Air-conditioned transport from the hotel
- Drinks during shopping directly in the store
- Extra one-day health insurance / own clinic /
- Return air-conditioned transport to the hotel
The trip does not oblige anyone to buy in stores and the final decision is always up to each of you. Please note that this is not a trip to the bazaar, but to branded stone shops, so your two-way transfer is completely free!