English Speaking Guide
What’s ahead of you?
- Overcome the water cascades of a mountain river with friends on a pontoon and enjoy rafting on the river Köprülu flowing through the canyon Köprülu in a beautiful mountain environment with beautiful natural scenery.
- On each pontoon, there will be groups of a maximum of 12 people, including an instructor.
- Lunch is also served on the river and is included in the price.
- After the rafting, you can see photos and videos from the whole trip.
The canyon is located in a national park and is part of the Taurus mountains. On the way to the canyon is also a village with typical village Beşkonak, where time has stopped and people still live here in the original stone houses. You will experience 14 kilometers of active entertainment. The river through the canyon creates various cascades and water obstacles, which you can overcome under the guidance of experienced instructors, including mandatory equipment. Lunch is served during rafting directly on the river.
Don’t forget that you only live once and book our trip!
Booking an appointment is possible for the following days:
- 08: 00-18: 00
- Adult 30 €
- Children (7-12 years) 20 €
Included in the price:
- Air-conditioned transport from the hotel
- Professional equipment: oars, helmets, vests
- Extra one-day health insurance including sports risks / own clinic /
- Air-conditioned transport back to the hotel
Not included in the price:
- Extra drinks
- Photos, video from the trip in the price of about 20 €
What to take with you?
- Swimsuit, towel, water shoes, or sandals (shoes will be wet)
- Sunscreen, cash, sunglasses
The trip is suitable for healthy people from 10 years without fear of heights and jumping into the water from a greater height, it is necessary to be able to swim. Our company, as the only one in Turkey, has the required licenses and trained staff of instructors (abroad) to run this extreme sporting activity. The trip takes place in mixed ethnic groups.
We do not recommend the trip to people with asthma/shortness of breath, suffering from cardiac arrhythmias, or pregnant women and children under 7 years. There are changing rooms in the building on-site, where you can change into a swimsuit and vice versa. We leave all other things on the bus (in the lower luggage compartment, which will be closed during the trip). No personal belongings are allowed on boats/pontoons. Vests and helmets are assigned by instructors according to size. The order of attractions may vary. Dvd film + photography is provided by an external company and we do not accept any guarantee or liability for their final product or price. It is up to you whether you buy their product.