English Speaking Guide
Jeep Safari in Side İnformation
What’s ahead of you?
- A sightseeing ride in 4 × 4 jeeps in the picturesque side area along its mountain trails will bring you many adrenaline experiences. You will enjoy the beauty of mountain nature.
- We recommend the trip for the whole family!
Driving through typical Turkish villages in the Taurus mountains will be an unforgettable experience for a lifetime. You will be able to taste traditional “gözleme” pancakes baked on a special plate in a real nomadic tent. You will see the ruins of the ancient aqueducts of Seleucia and you will also be able to bathe in a green mountain lake. For those who are looking for more adrenaline excitement, we have chosen special off-road sections that we will drive through in jeeps. We have prepared a donkey ride for the little ones. At the end of the day, enjoy an hour-long boat ride through the green canyon.
Booking an appointment is possible for the following days:
- Every day
- 9:00 – 16:00
- Adult 30 €
- Child (7-12 years) 25 €
- Children (0-6 years) free of charge
- Transfer from hotels in a jeep around 9:00 am direct to the Taurus mountains
- Off-road driving
- Upon arrival at the green lake, swimming break
- Lunch in a restaurant
- For those interested, the possibility of sailing on green lake
- Visit the 185 m high dam overlooking the green canyon
- Return transfer to the hotel with a break in a Turkish village around 16:30
Included in the price :
- Transport from the hotel in jeeps
- Lunch in a green canyon
- Extra one-day health insurance / own clinic /
- 1h cruise in the green canyon
- Return transfer to the hotel
Not included in the price:
- Video from the trip approx. 15 €
What to take with you?
- Swimsuit (swimming or jumping into the river), towel, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, headgear, cash, sunscreen, camera, camcorder.
We do not recommend the trip to pregnant women and children under 3 years of age and people with disabilities. At the entrance to the mosque, women’s scarves and skirts are required to borrow free of charge to enter the mosque. Of course, you can have your own skirts and scarves. The trip takes place in mixed international groups. We recommend sneakers or sandals. Due to the open roof in the jeep, we recommend headgear. The order of the program menu may change depending on the current situation.