English Speaking Guide
What’s ahead of you?
- Hamam – Turkish baths are a matter of course in Turkey.
- The main procedures include a sauna, Hamam, body wash, soap foam massage, and then an aromatic oil massage combined with excellent champagne and exotic fruits.
By choosing this package, you will experience the service in the spa as in the times of the great sultans. The procedure begins by warming up the body in a Finnish sauna so that all skin pores are opened before the body massage itself. Then the staff will offer you a steamed sauna – a Turkish sauna.
During the sauna procedure, all pores in the skin are opened and some toxins are released from the body, after which the skin is more easily subjected to further treatment. After the sauna, you will move to the Hamam room and your dry skin will be removed with special gloves and your skin will be cleansed. In the next phase, you will undergo a relaxing body massage with the help of soap foam, which will beautifully soften and smooth the skin. It’s a truly amazing experience for your body. After the massage, you can relax on comfortable loungers and then, in separate rooms, to the sounds of relaxing music, a classic massage using aromatic olive oils. We also recommend a visit to the salt cave to get rid of toxins in the body.
We will also offer you a novelty: foot massage
We highly recommend Hamam before you start sunbathing at the beginning of your holiday. After completing it, you will get a nicer tan later.
Booking an appointment is possible for the following days:
- 3 hours
- Adult 35 €
- Child (7-12 years) 30 €
- Children up to 6 years free
Included in the price :
- Air-conditioned transport from the hotel
- Salt cave
- Finnish sauna
- Steam sauna
- Soap foam massage
- 30-minute massage with oil
- Face mask
- Exotic fruits, champagne
- Foot massage 15 minutes
- Locker for keys and documents
- Return air-conditioned transport to the hotel
Not included in the price:
- Drinks, other massages extending the basic massage designed by the staff
What to take with you?
- Funds, swimwear (preferably two-piece), slippers, towel
In the spa house, you will receive the keys to your own locker for storing personal belongings. Baths and saunas are shared and therefore swimwear is mandatory (we recommend two-piece). The Hamam service guarantees you the use of all procedures. However, it is only up to you whether you really use them all. The Finnish sauna is not recommended for people with hypertension.