English Speaking Guide
What’s ahead of you?
- The trip combines 3 extreme attractions in 1
- Rafting (rafting on boats),
- Canyoning (read: canyoning) (overcoming a river and a canyon),
The trip combines several extreme experiences such as rafting, the basics of climbing + diving, and rope riding.
When rafting on pontoons, you will enjoy a lot of fun and unusual experiences. The road will be about 14 km long. After the end, you will watch a film from the whole event. You can enjoy everything in the beautiful canyon of the river Köprulu in the Taurus mountains.
You will definitely not forget this trip for the rest of your life!
Booking an appointment is possible for the following days:
- 8:00 – 18:00
- 1 adult 35 €
- 1 child (10-12 years) 25 €
- Departure from hotels between 8:00 – 9:00
- Arrival at Köprulu canyon national park in approx. 10:30 – 11:00
- Preparation for rafting
- The takeover of equipment: oars, helmets, life jackets
- The division into groups of about 10-12 people
- Start of rafting at about 11:30
- 14 km of driving on water divided into sections
- Elements of canyoning – climbing, diving,
- Zippling – a rope ride down to the river
- Projection of rafting films with the possibility of purchasing DVD + photos
- Departure back to the hotels around 16:30 p.m.
Included in the price :
- Air-conditioned transport from the hotel
- Professional equipment: oars, helmets, vests
- Atvs and helmets
- Extra one-day health insurance including sports risks / own clinic /
- Air-conditioned transport back to the hotel
Not included in the price:
- Drinks, photos, video from the trip about 20 €, foam for those who want to rent
What to take with you?
- Swimsuit, towel, water shoes or sandals (shoes will be wet), sunscreen, cash, sunglasses
The trip is suitable for healthy people from 10 years without fear of heights and jumping into the water from a greater height, it is necessary to be able to swim. Our company, as the only one in Turkey, has the required licenses and trained staff of instructors (abroad) to run this extreme sporting activity. The trip takes place in mixed ethnic groups. We do not recommend the trip to people with asthma/shortness of breath, suffering from cardiac arrhythmias, or pregnant women and children under 7 years.
There are changing rooms in the building on-site, where you can change into a swimsuit and vice versa. We leave all other things on the bus (in the lower luggage compartment, which will be closed during the trip). No personal belongings are allowed on boats/pontoons. Vests and helmets are assigned by instructors according to size. The order of attractions may vary. Dvd film + photography is provided by an external company and we do not accept any guarantee or liability for their final product or price. İt is up to you whether you buy their product.