English Speaking Guide
What’s Ahead Of You?
- The most important attractions in Alanya in 1 day!
- The cable car ride to the castle.
- Lunch – picnic by the river Dim.
- Walk around the center of Alanya.
- Fantastic trip for everyone!
Enjoy a trip to the most popular Turkish resort! With us, you will see all the most important attractions of Alanya. The cable car will take you to Kale Castle and the lookout with a beautiful panorama of the whole city and mountains. From the top, you will see the entire port, the bay and defensive walls, the Red Towers, and the historic Suleiman Mosque. You will visit the mosque with a guide who will introduce you to the rituals of Islam. It’s a real showcase of the city!
Then you will drive to the river Dimçay, which will allow you to relax from the warmth and hustle and bustle of the city. There are picnic restaurants on the banks of the river, where you can sit in the gazebos with comfortable sofas. Hereby the river you will relax and enjoy a delicious lunch. At the end of the trip is free time in the center of Alanya. You can use it for shopping or for a walk along the promenade in the port of Alanya!
Booking an appointment is possible on :
- Adult: 40 €
- Children (4 – 12 years) 25 €
- children (0 – 3 years) free of charge
How long does the trip last?
What to take with you?
- Swimsuit, Slippers, Towel
- Money (souvenirs, drinks)
- Headscarf for women in the mosque, a longer skirt (it is possible to borrow it on the spot)
Tour Schedule :
- Departure from the hotel around 9:00
- We take the cable car to the castle, where we have a view of the whole of Alanya and visit the oldest mosque in the city
- Red Tower (Symbol of Alanya) Photo Break
- Visit a goldsmith
- We will have a great lunch and there will be free time for swimming in Dim çay
- Dim Cave
- Free time in the center of Alanya and a visit to a shop with natural cosmetics and soaps
- Departure to your hotel around 18:00
Included in the Price :
- Transfer from and to the hotel
- Lunch by the river Dim çay
- Comfortable, air-conditioned bus
- Ticket for the cable car to the castle
Not Included in the Price :
- Own expenses