English Speaking Guide
Tuesday – Friday
What’s ahead of you?
- This trip is designed for lovers of music, dance, beautiful colors, and the glow of the fire.
- During the show “Fire of Anatolia”. You will experience an explosion of everything.
A fantastic spectacle performed by performers all over the world and presenting the culture, traditions of the Anatolian country, and the history of the trojan war, all through music and dance. The show is adorned with beautiful lavish costumes spoiling with all colors in conjunction with incredible fiery music. The group that performs with this show around the world counts over 100 people during the performance itself. You can watch the whole show at the ancient Aspendos theater.
Booking an appointment is possible for the following days:
- Tuesday (troy)
- Friday (fire of Anatolia)
- 19:30 -24:00
- Adult 60 €
- Children 4 to 11 years 30 euro
- Departure from hotels around 19:00 – 19:30
- Arrival at Aspendos theater
- Music and dance show
- Return to hotels around 24:00
Included in the price :
- Air-conditioned transport from the hotel
- Return air-conditioned transport to the hotel
Not included in the price:
- Drinks, food
What to take with you?
- Camera, cash
The performance Fire from Anatolia takes place on Friday and the performance Troja on Tuesday.