English Speaking Guide
What’s ahead of you?
- The most beautiful places of ancient Pamphylia.
- A walk around ancient Perge, the town of st. Paul.
- Visit one of the best-preserved ancient theaters in the world.
- Rest and refreshment at kurşunlu waterfalls.
We invite you to a wonderful trip for the whole family, which will allow you to visit the most important places nearby! Perge is an ancient city and a place of pilgrimage in the footsteps of st. Paul. An ancient stadium, huge towers, an agora, and a roman bath have been preserved here. Aspendos is known as an ancient roman theater for 15,000 spectators, the best preserved in the world! It fulfills its function to this day. An opera and ballet festival is held here every year. And to cool off in the shade of the trees, we invite you to the nature park with the picturesque kurşunlu waterfall.
Booking an appointment is possible for the following days:
- 9: 00-16: 00
- Adult 60 €
- Child (7-12 years) 35 €
- Children up to 6 15 €
- Departure from the hotel
- Visit the theater in Aspendos
- Visit ancient Perge, guided city tour
- Lunch (buffet, drinks are for a fee)
- Kurşunlu waterfalls
- Return to the hotel
Included in the price:
- Transfer from and to the hotel
- Comfortable, air-conditioned bus
- All tickets for visited places
Not included in the price:
- Souvenir shop
What to take with you?
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun protection