English Speaking Guide
What’s ahead of you?
- Breathtaking views of one of the largest canyons in the world!
- The ancient city of Selge.
- Unusual rock formations are called Adam Kayalar.
- If you love fun, adventure, and beautiful views, this trip is just for you!
Jeep safari in the Taurus mountains, during which you will admire the amazing mountain scenery of the köprülü national park. We will take you by jeep to the tazı canyon, which is considered one of the highest in the world! Its walls are up to 400 meters high!
In this wonderful landscape, you will also see the ancient walled city of Selge with its well-preserved Roman theater. Then we will go to the place Adam Kayalar, which is known for its rock formations, which resemble petrified people.
Booking an appointment is possible for the following days:
- Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday
- 9: 00-17: 00
- Adult 45 €
- Child (7-12 years) 25 €
- Children up to 6 years free
- Pick up at the hotel
- Meeting at the jeep base
- Entrance to the “tazı canyon”, on the way we stop at the famous köprülü bridge, which comes from the ancient Roman period
- Lunch and the possibility of swimming
- Drive to the ancient city of Selge
- Road to Adam Kayalar, there are unusual rock formations
- Return to the hotel
Included in the price:
- Pick up and return at the hotel
- Lunch (drinks for a fee)
- Jeep with a professional driver
Not included in the price:
- Professional photography, video on DVD
- Personal expenses
What to take with you?
- Comfortable shoes and clothes
- Swimsuit, towel, hat, sunscreen