English Speaking Guide
What’s ahead of you?
- When purchasing this trip, you will enjoy an hour-long funny performance with dolphins and a sea lion in individual and group form.
- Sealanya dolphinarium is located near Alanya.
The sounds that the dolphin makes work very well to calm the tension of the human nervous system. Swimming with dolphins will be an unforgettable experience for you. The bathing itself takes place by holding on to the upper fins of the dolphin. Wear a vest before swimming. It also includes cuddling with the dolphin and feeding it.
Booking an appointment is possible for the following days:
- 09:00 – 12:00
- 13:30 – 17:30
- Adult 35 €
- Children (4 – 9 years) 25 €
- Children (0 – 3 years) free of charge
Included in the price:
- Air-conditioned transport from the hotel
- Performance ticket
- Extra one-day health insurance / own clinic /
- Return air-conditioned transport to the hotel
Not included in the price:
- Photo taken by a professional photographer with a dolphin about 20 €
What to take with you?
- Cash, camera + camera, the document proving the age of the child (passport)
- Swimsuit and towel (for those who buy swimming with a dolphin)
During the show itself, it is allowed to film and photograph for free without the use of a flash!
When swimming with dolphins, taking photos or filming is prohibited. Swimming photos are taken only by a professional photographer, from whom you can then purchase them. To order “swimming with dolphins”, a reservation is required (3 weeks before the start of the summer season) and in this case, it is necessary to pay the full amount in advance due to the great interest of clients. At the entrance to the dolphinarium, each participant will receive a ticket according to his order or a wrist strap, for example, only for a show/performance or for a show/performance + swimming.
Tickets and seats for the audience are not numbered. Swimming with dolphins follows immediately after the performance. Clients affected will be invited by instructors, instructed, and then change into a swimsuit in the adjoining locker rooms. Swimming taller than 120 cm can take part in swimming alone. Children of a lower height can only participate accompanied by parents (it is necessary to buy a ticket in full).
The swimming ban applies to people with physical and mental disabilities and pregnant women. Individual swimming is available for people with disabilities. Clients who do not participate in swimming can use their free time by watching others or having a good time in a restaurant. To take advantage of the discounted rate for children, you must not forget to have their passports with you. Incorrect information when booking will cause a delay in entering the dolphinarium and then you will have to pay the full price of the ticket.