English Speaking Guide
What’s ahead of you?
Diving in the blue and clear waters of the Kemer is an incredible pleasure and an unforgettable experience. We will take you by boat to the two most interesting diving sites. There, in cooperation with an instructor, you will have the opportunity to admire the underwater flora and fauna. Before the event itself, you will take a short diving course together. If you have never dived before, do not hesitate and take this opportunity with us.
Booking an appointment is possible on:
- 9:00 – 17:00
- Adult 45 € including diving
- Adult 25 € without diving
- Child 10 € without diving
- Air-conditioned transfer from hotels around 9:00
- Transfer to the diving base
- Departure from the port
- Getting acquainted with the equipment
- Instruction on how to behave underwater (in English / Russian) and teaching compulsory gesturing underwater
- The takeover of equipment (choice of sizes from s to xl), fins, mask, bottle, and lead waist
- First dive with an instructor about 25 minutes to 8 meters below the surface
- Return to the ship and lunch
- Second dive with an instructor about 25 minutes to 8 meters below the surface
- Return to the port and transfer to the hotel around 17:00.
Included in the price :
- Air-conditioned transport from the hotel
- 2 dives below the surface with an instructor
- Boat trip
- Professional diving equipment (diving, mask, tube, hip, foam, fins)
- Extra one-day health insurance including sports risks / own clinic /
- Air-conditioned transport back to the hotel
Not included in the price:
- Extra drinks, professional photos
What to take with you?
- Swimsuit, towel, sunglasses, headgear, sunscreen, cash, camera
Each dive below the surface lasts about 30 minutes to a maximum depth of 8 m for amateurs. Certified persons can dive to a greater depth according to their qualifications (you must have a copy with you for inspection). Children under the age of 14 who can swim can dive (parental responsibility).
The diving ban applies in the following cases:
- Asthma, difficulty breathing, hypertension, pregnancy. Also, diving will not be allowed to people under the influence of alcohol (payment, in this case, will not be refunded).
- People who wear goggles can dive, contact lenses can also be used. On this trip, you can take a boat trip without diving. We recommend completing the dive, preferably by the second day after arrival or, just before departure, due to pressure changes in a short period of time. The trip is in mixed national groups with instructors speaking English, German and Russian.
- Our diving centers offer diving courses supplemented by PADI and cmas certificates. We recommend three-day courses at a price of around 450 €.