English Speaking Guide
Jeep Safari Tour in Alanya
Riding in jeeps on mountain trails will bring you many adrenaline experiences.
Driving through typical Turkish villages in the Taurus Mountains will be an unforgettable experience for a lifetime. You will be able to taste traditional “gözleme” pancakes baked on a special plate in a real nomadic tent. You can also try and enjoy hookah. You will also see a giant dam with drinking water, which supplies the whole of Alanya. In one of the villages, we will reveal the secrets of the Islamic religion when visiting a mosque there. Directly on the river Dim, several gazebos are built for a picnic and you will be served a delicious lunch there. The trip also includes swimming in the river or jumping from the platform into the river. You can also visit the largest cave on the coast with a length of 350 meters, inside with beautiful stalactites (karst phenomenon) and stalagmites, which are constantly illuminated and create a fabulous indoor climate.
Booking an appointment is possible on:
- Every day
- 9:00 – 16:00
- Adult 30 €
- Child (7-12 years) 20 €,
- Children up to 6 years free
- Departure from the hotel around 9:00
- Driving through typical Turkish villages in the Taurus mountains
- Tasting traditional “gözleme” pancakes baked on a special plate
- Visiting a mosque
- You can also visit the largest cave
- We will have a great lunch and there will be free time for swimming in Dim çay
Included in the Price :
- Transport from the hotel in jeeps
- Lunch at a restaurant by the river
- Extra one-day health insurance / own clinic /
- Return transfer to the hotel
Not İncluded in the Price:
- Ticket to the dim cave 4 €
- Video from the trip approx. 15 €
What to take with you?
- Swimwear (swimming or diving)
- Towel, comfortable shoes, sunglasses
- Headgear, cash, sunscreen, camera, camcorder
The trip is not recommended for children under 5, pregnant women, and people with back problems. When visiting the mosque, women, and girls will receive a scarf or skirt for rent. For children under 6 traveling for free, parents can buy lunch at the restaurant for 5 EUR.
The price of a Jeep Safari trip may vary depending on the distance from the hotels: Avsallar, Incekum, Alara, Okurcalar, Karaburun, Orensehir, Boztepe.