English Speaking Guide
What’s ahead of you?
A trip to three historical places that will introduce you to the history of the ancient city of Demre Myra, characterized by rock tombs and also the ancient cemetery and preserved ancient theater, and visit the church of st. Nicholas of ıv. Century.
We will go on a sightseeing trip along the coastal road, which is one of the most beautiful in turkey. The road is very narrow and winding. During the trip, we will stop at a local inn where there is a beautiful view of the valley of Kumluca. During the trip, you will see a lot of tomatoes, because this area is the most famous in all of Turkey in production. Gradually we will pass a small beautiful town Finike, where in ancient times there was a port. After lunch, we will embark on an hour-long cruise to the island of Kekova, which is a sunken ancient city that was destroyed by an earthquake in the past. It is also possible to swim in the local bay.
Booking an appointment is possible for the following days:
- 05:00 – 21:00
- Adult 55 €
- Child (5-12 years) 28 €
- Children up to 4 years free
- Departure from the hotels in the morning around 5:30 o’clock
- Trip direction: Antalya and Kemer
- Stop at the inn around 8:30 (possibility to use the toilet, purchase of hot breakfast)
- Followed by a trip to the city of Myra about 1 hour
- Tour of the ancient city of Myra
- Then a trip to Demre and his tour
- Lunch by the sea
- After lunch, we will drive for about 30 minutes. To the port and then on a boat cruise to the island of Kekova about 45 min.
- Possibility of swimming in the sea bay for about 20 min.
- Programs end at about 3:30 p.m.
- Return to hotels with one-stop
Included in the price:
- Air-conditioned transport from the hotel
- Lunch dinner
- Boat trip
- Extra one-day health insurance / own clinic /
- Return air-conditioned transport to the hotel
Not included in the price:
- Extra drinks and food
- Package with breakfast (report to the hotel the day before), passport including children, swimwear, towels, sunglasses, headgear, sunscreen, cash, photo, camera