English Speaking Guide
Jeep Safari Through Sapadere Canyon
An unforgettable trip in jeeps to Sapadere canyon, Turkish villages, and caves.
This trip will take you to one of the most beautiful mountain canyons in Sapadere in the Taurus mountains. We complete the whole ride near the flow of a mountain river, to the waterfall itself. You can cool off in the on-site cooling bath. There is also a classic Turkish farm nearby, which will show you the life of the locals in harmony with nature. You will also see extensive banana and citrus plantations in the area. We will also visit the cave of the elves.
Booking an appointment is possible for the following days:
- 9:00 – 17:00
- Adult 35 €
- Child (7-12 years) 25 €
- Children up to 6 years free
- Departure from the hotel around 9:00
- Trip in jeeps to Sapadere canyon, Turkish villages, and caves
- Banana and citrus plantations in the area
- Cave of the elves
Included in the price:
- Air-conditioned transport from the hotel
- Off-road driving in jeeps
- Canyon ticket
- Extra one-day health insurance / own clinic /
- Return air-conditioned transport to the hotel
Not included in the price:
- Extra drinks
- Ticket to the elven cave – 2 €
What to take with you?
- Swimsuit (for those who want to swim in a mountain river)
- Towel, sunglasses, hat, cap, sunscreen, cash, camera + camcorder
Be prepared that the water in a mountain river is very cold. The trip is not recommended for pregnant women, children under 5 years, and people with back pain. Jeeps are off-road vehicles with an open roof and you will be exposed to direct sunlight while driving. We recommend using creams with a high UV filter and a head covering. For children under 6 traveling for free, parents can buy lunch at the restaurant for 5 euro. A documentary is being filmed during the trip. Later you can buy the film together with the photos on one disc, the price is approx. 15 €. We recommend wearing sturdy shoes or sandals. It is safer when getting on and off a tall jeep. In the canyon, classic beach shoes will suffice.