HOLIDAY IN TURKEY TRAVEL AGENCY
HOLIDAY IN TURKEY TURİZM SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ
Kızlarpınarı mah. Öğretmenevi Sok. No: 3 C ALANYA
HOLIDAY IN TURKEY
INFORMATION REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We would like to inform you about how we handle your personal data that you have provided to us in connection with the purchase of our trip offered by our company TRIPS IN TURKEY TRAVEL AGENCY, Kızlarpınarı mah. Öğretmenevi Sok. No: 3 C ALANYA. With this document we are fulfilling our obligation to provide you with information under Article 12, Article 13 and Article 14 REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Regulation on Personal Data Protection) (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) and obligations under Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on the protection of personal data, as amended.
- Who is the controller of the personal data you provide and how can you contact him?
The administrator of the personal data provided by you is our company TRIPS IN TURKEY TRAVEL AGENCY with registered office: Address: Kızlarpınarı mah. Öğretmenevi Sok. No: 3 / C ALANYA Alanya, Turkey. Opening hours: Monday – Sunday from 8:00 to 21:00 You can also contact a Czech speaking delegate on whats App, Wiber, Messenger tel. (+90 543 727 51 07) (+ 90 850 307 65 77).
Our business partner in the Czech Republic is: MBJ servis sro, Budějovická 2056/96, 140 00, Prague 4 – Krč, through which you can also contact us during business hours: Monday-Friday 10:00 am-4:00 pm, hour, Saturday + Sunday: CLOSED or on the phone number: +420 244 402 289. You can contact us in writing by e-mail at: email@example.com
- What categories do we use to process your personal data?
If you have registered in our company or made and executed an order for a trip offered by us through an online store located at the Internet address: www.vyletyvturecku.cz, we process the following personal data:
- Name and surname * Delivery and billing address, state * Telephone number * E-mail address
- How do we approach the processing of personal data? For what purposes do we use your personal data And what is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data? What are our legitimate interests in processing your personal data?
We process your personal data in order to fulfill the purpose of your order, which you have concluded with us. (Processing according to Article 6, paragraph 1, letter b -GDPR). With regard to the form in which we offer our product, we cannot provide you with our services without the following personal data from you in the form of: * your name and surname * your telephone number *
TRIPS IN TURKEY TRAVEL AGENCY, HOLIDAY IN TURKEY TURİZM SANAYİ VE TİCARET LİMİTED ŞİRKETİ Kızlarpınarı mah. Öğretmenevi Sok. No: 3 C ALANYA
- If you have registered with us, your e-mail address will also be used for direct marketing purposes, so that we can inform you about new promotions that might interest you about the discounts or other benefits offered. In this connection, we would like to inform you that you have the right to object under Article 21-GPRD against the processing of your personal data due to our legitimate interests, as defined above. Address this objection to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the registered office of our company or partner in the Czech Republic quoted above. We further process your personal data on the basis of the consent you have given us in writing (if this has happened on your part) (processing according to paragraph 1, letter a), -GDPR. The scope of personal data processed in this way is specified in more detail in point 3 of this information. Based on your consent (if you give it to us), we process your personal data for marketing purposes in the form of sending offers / newsletters. ̈
- Who is the recipient of your personal information?
The recipient of your personal data is primarily our company.
- How long will your personal data be processed?
Personal data for which we have given your consent to their processing (e-mail address) and which are described in the consent, will be processed for the period for which your consent was granted. In the case of personal data that we process on the basis of the relevant provisions arising from the GDPR (see Article 3 above), they will be processed for the time necessary to fulfill your order.
- How will your personal data be protected?
Your personal data will be processed in electronic form in the electronic system of the company VÝLETY V TURECKU CESTOVNÁ KANCELÁRIA. All persons on our company who come into contact with personal data have been trained and verified for this purpose. Electronically processed personal data is stored in a secure database.
- What are your rights with the processing of personal data?
We would like to inform you about your rights related to the processing of your personal data