English Speaking Guide
What’s ahead of you?
- The Turkish Maldives or the turquoise lake Salda!
- An excellent combination of history and nature
- Guided visit to the ancient city of Sagalassos
- An unforgettable trip for the whole family
We invite you to a trip you have never heard of! We will be the first to visit the Turkish Maldives, lake Salda, which is known for its unusual turquoise watercolor and white sand on the shore. It is a popular destination for tourists, even those who believe in the beneficial effects of water. Hydromagnesite, which is said to provide relief from some diseases, is not found on the shores of the lake. Salda is also the deepest lake in turkey, surrounded by beautiful pine forests. The beauty of the landscape is complemented by white sandy beaches and small islands.
Another attraction is the ancient city of Sagalassos, the capital of the historic country of Pisidia. Ruins from Roman times, remind us of old times – a memorial entrance gate, colonnade, upper and lower agora, a temple, and a beautiful theater. We will also see a water fountain gushing for the second millennium. Sagalassos is a UNESCO world heritage site and is a real experience for lovers of monuments.
Booking an appointment is possible for the following days:
- Adult 70 €
- Child (7-12 years) 35 €
- Children up to 6 years free
- Departure from the hotel
- Breakfast stop
- Arrival to lake Salda, free time
- Lunch (drinks for a fee)
- Entrance to the Sagalassos area, guided tour
- Return to the hotel
Included in the price:
- Pick up at the hotel
- Breakfast and lunch
- Professional guide
- Comfortable, air-conditioned bus
- A ticket to the ancient city of Sagalassos
Not included in the price:
- Personal expenses
What to take with you?
- Comfortable shoes
- Swimsuit, towel, sunscreen, headgear
- Money (souvenirs, drinks, personal expenses)