English Speaking Guide
Diving Tour in Alanya
What’s ahead of you?
- Diving in turkey is for both amateurs and professionals. Discover our diving centers and diving schools.
- Diving in Alanya, the basis of diving, diving courses, and the possibility of obtaining a certificate.
- In the second block, you will descend to a depth of up to 8m. Under the water, you will see a beautiful sea world. You will also experience underwater animations!
- Nowhere is feeding fish happier than here… the depths of the mediterranean sea await their explorers!
Diving is an adventure for people who want to enjoy adrenaline sports, which include diving in the sea. Our offer is intended for amateurs who want to try something new and test their skills. We will go diving along the coast and the bay to choose the most interesting places for diving itself. Qualified and professional staff, including equipment, will be at your disposal. There will be diving lessons on the boat and we will show breathing exercises on the shore beforehand. Each of you will be equipped with an oxygen bottle, mask, breathing tube, etc. With the individual instructors, you will go below the surface in the first block, to a depth of about 5 meters.
Booking an appointment is possible on:
- 9:00 – 16:30
- 1 adult 45 € including diving
- 1 adult 30 € without diving
Included in the price :
- Air-conditioned transport from the hotel
- 2 dives below the surface with an instructor
- Boat trip
- Professional diving equipment (diving, mask, tube, hip, foam, fins),
- Extra one-day health insurance including sports risks / own clinic /
- Air-conditioned transport back to the hotel
Not included in the price:
- Extra drinks, professional photos
What to take with you?
- Swimsuit, towel, sunglasses, headgear, sunscreen, cash, camera + camera
Each dive below the surface lasts about 30 minutes to a maximum depth of 8-10 m for amateurs. Certified persons can dive to a greater depth according to their qualifications (you must have a copy with you for inspection). Children under the age of 14 who can swim can dive (parental responsibility).
The diving ban applies in the following cases:
- Asthma, difficulty breathing, hypertension, pregnancy. Also, diving will not be allowed to people under the influence of alcohol (payment, in this case, will not be refunded).
- People who wear goggles can dive, contact lenses can also be used. On this trip, you can only take a boat trip without diving. We recommend completing the dive, preferably by the second day after arrival or, just before departure, due to pressure changes in a short period of time. The trip is in mixed national groups with instructors speaking English, German, and Russian.
- The trip offer is valid for guests from hotels in mahmutlar, kargicak, oba, alanya and konakli.
- Our diving centers offer diving courses supplemented by PADI and cmas certificates. We recommend three-day courses at a price of around 450 €.