English Speaking Guide
What’s ahead of you?
- Relax during a cruise on the Manavgat river.
- You will walk through the streets of the ancient side.
- You will admire the Manavgat falls and feel the atmosphere of the mosque.
- An ideal trip for the whole family.
We invite you on a trip to the ancient city of Side, where you will see the most beautiful monuments, including the famous temple of apollo and Athens, the roman theater and the nymphaeum. You can immediately walk along the promenade with its many souvenir and handicraft shops. Then we head to Manavgat, a large city near Side, which is famous for the most beautiful mosque on the coast with 4 minarets! By visiting it, you will feel the atmosphere of İslam. This will be followed by the famous waterfalls in Manavgat, after which you will go on a boat trip along the Manavgat river. A great trip that combines sightseeing and relaxation!
Booking an appointment is possible for the following days:
- Wednesday, Saturday
- 08: 00-17: 00
- Adult 30 €
- Child (7-12 years) 15 €,
- Children up to 6 years free
- Departure from the hotel
- Visit a goldsmith
- Guided tour of the ancient Side
- Visit the mosque in Manavgat
- Boat trip on the river Manavgat
- Lunch on the boat, the possibility of swimming
- Manavgat falls
- Photo time
- Return to the hotel
Included in the price:
- Transfer from and to the hotel
- Entrance to the waterfalls
- Cruise and lunch on the boat
- Comfortable and air-conditioned bus
Not included in the price:
- Souvenir shop
What to take with you?
- Comfortable shoes
- Swimsuit, towel, sunscreen
- Money (souvenirs, special drinks for an extra fee)
- Alternatively, you can take a lunch packet from the hotel (must be ordered at the hotel reception before the trip)
What else you should know?
Scarves for women to cover the mosque are available at the entrance to the mosque.