English Speaking Guide
What’s ahead of you?
- Diving in turkey is for both amateurs and professionals.
- Discover our diving centers and diving schools.
- Diving in the Side, diving center, PADI, and cmas courses.
Diving begins with a cruise to specific diving points. An underwater language lesson and instructions for using the equipment will take place during the voyage. It is an adventure for amateurs who appreciate new challenges and for professional divers who want to explore the depths of the Mediterranean in the Side. Qualified staff and professional equipment will be at your disposal. Foam, oxygen cylinder, hip load, mask, and the tube will be individually selected for each participant. With instructors, we will penetrate twice into the underwater world and descend to a depth of up to 10 m. We’ll have lunch between dives on the ship. Underwater we will see colorful fish, shells, and rocks. And most importantly, we will gain new skills!
Booking an appointment is possible on:
- 9:00 – 17:00
- 1 adult € 50 including diving
- 1 adult 35 € without diving
- Children 15 € without diving
- Departure from hotels around 9:00
- Arrival at the port of side
- Departure from the port
- Introduction to diving equipment
- Instructions on how to behave underwater (in English / Russian) and / underwater gesture signals
- Descent from the boat into the water and the first dive with an instructor about 30 minutes, to a depth of 5-8 meters
- Return to the ship and dinner
- After lunch the second dive with the instructor for about 30 minutes to a depth of 8-10 meters
- Return to port
- Arrival at hotels around 17:00
Included in the price :
- Air-conditioned transport from the hotel
- 2 dives below the surface with an instructor
- Boat trip
- Professional diving equipment (diving, mask, tube, hip, foam, fins),
- Extra one-day health insurance including sports risks / own clinic /
- Air-conditioned transport back to the hotel
Not included in the price:
- Extra drinks, professional photos
What to take with you?
- Swimsuit, towel, sunglasses, headgear, sunscreen, cash, camera + camera
Each dive below the surface lasts about 30 minutes to a maximum depth of 8 m for amateurs. Certified persons can dive to a greater depth according to their qualifications (you must have a copy with you for inspection). Children under the age of 14 who can swim can dive (parental responsibility).
The diving ban applies in the following cases:
- Asthma, difficulty breathing, hypertension, pregnancy. Also, diving will not be allowed to people under the influence of alcohol (payment, in this case, will not be refunded).
- People who wear goggles can dive, contact lenses can also be used. On this trip, you can only take a boat trip without diving. We recommend completing the dive, preferably by the second day after arrival or, just before departure, due to pressure changes in a short period of time. The trip is in mixed national groups with instructors speaking English, German, and Russian.
- Our diving centers offer diving courses supplemented by PADI and cmas certificates. We recommend three-day courses at a price of around 450 €.