English Speaking Guide
What’s ahead of you?
By ordering, you get four trips in one day. This is a challenging trip around the area. We will visit together four different places in three cities :
- 1st waterfalls in Manavgat
- 2nd grand mosque in Manavgat
- 3rd ancient theater of Aspendos
- 4th city of side with all roman monuments
If you are looking for a trip that combines history and picturesque nature, then you are at the right choice. The places are not so far apart and therefore ideal for the whole family. We call this tour 4 in 1. The itinerary will be determined by the guide at the beginning of the trip.
- Turkish colosseum Aspendos – the best-preserved Roman theater in all of Asia. It looks exactly identical to the roman colosseum. The theater has more than 15,000 seats and the theater has great acoustics. In ancient times, the colosseum was also used for gladiatorial battles. In Aspendos, we will also take you to the old aqueducts (artificial water bridge), which are two-level and very well preserved. Pomegranates grow around the aqueducts.
- Kuliye mosque in Manavgat – is the largest mosque in the Mediterranean. The roof ends with a unique 4 towers. You will learn many interesting facts about the Islamic religion itself.
- Waterfall in Manavgat – located in a beautiful park with a cafe, souvenir shop, and a stall with a typical Turkish ice cream made from goat’s milk (highly recommended). The waterfall also spills over onto the adjacent coastal terraces where you can refresh yourself.
- The historic city of side – a picturesque resort on the mediterranean sea, located on a historic peninsula between the sand dunes. The city is half modern and half ancient. The most interesting monuments include the famous temple of Apollo and his twin Athens, the roman theater, the spa, the nymphaeum, the columned street, and the ancient center of prophecy. You can also shop here at local shops.
Booking an appointment is possible on:
- 8:30 – 17:30
- Adult 45 €
- Child (7-12 years) 28 €
- Children up to 6 years free
- Departure from hotels between 8: 00-8: 30 hours
- Transfer to the Aspendos Roman theater around 10:30
- Visit the theater about 45 minutes
- Short walk to aqueducts and arable fields
- 20 min photo-break
- Transfer for lunch around 12:00
- 30 min transfer to Manavgat / mosque /
- Manavgat waterfall – free for about 30 minutes.
- Transfer to the city of side (15min) – tour and free time (approx. 1.5 hours)
- The tour ends at 4:30 pm and returns back to the hotels
Included in the price :
- Air-conditioned transport from the hotel
- Extra one-day health insurance including sports risks / own clinic /
- Air-conditioned transport back to the hotel
Not included in the price:
- Extra drinks
What to take with you?
- Passport including children, comfortable shoes, sunglasses, headgear, sunscreen, cash, camera + camcorder