English Speaking Guide
What’s ahead of you?
- This trip will take you to the beautiful mountain landscape of the Altinbesik national park. By boat, you will sail through the largest cave lake in turkey and one of the largest in Europe. Along the way, you will also see beautiful wild horses living in the wild…
- An amazing adventure awaits you on the trip. On the boat trip, you will be able to admire the illuminated stalactites and the water surface of the emerald color in the cave. Altinbesik cave has a large entrance portal with a lake. At the end of the lake is about a 40-meter waterfall. The whole cave system reaches a length of 40 km (determined by test – watercolor).
- The village of Urunlu has a renowned inn with traditional regional cuisine, and all dishes on the menu are seasoned with local mountain spices. You can enjoy a delicious lunch and also taste traditional Turkish tea.
- Another village you will visit is characterized by a historic wooden mosque, 400 years old. A short walk through the village along the cobbled narrow sidewalks will take you to a place where in the past the so-called silk road was used for trade and is still visible.
- We end the day with a visit to a beautiful mountain valley overlooking the wild horses of a herd of grazing sheep and mountain goats.
Booking an appointment is possible for the following days:
- 8:00 -18:30
- Adult 35 €
- Children (7 – 12 years) 20 €
- Children (0 – 6 years) free of charge
- Transfer from hotels around 08:30
- Stop for the toilet (restaurant) around 10:30 am
- Visiting the four-hundred-year-old mosque (silk road)
- Visit Altinbesik cave
- The observation deck in the mountains (photography)
- Visit the village of Urunlu
- Lunch at a local village pub around 1 p.m.
- Walkthrough the village between unique houses with metal protrusions (a form with a climbing wall)
- Visit the valley with grazing wild horses approx. 30 min
- End of the program at 16:00 and transfer back to hotels (130 km)
Included in the price :
- Air-conditioned transport from the hotel
- Boat trip on the cave lake
- Extra one-day health insurance / own clinic /
- Return air-conditioned transport to the hotel
Not included in the price:
- Extra drinks
What to take with you?
- Entry to the boat is allowed only barefoot or in shoes into the water. Financial cash, camera, camcorder, etc.
A one-way trip takes about 2.5 – 3 hours. There are paved cobbled streets in the village. You will receive a life jacket for rent before the cruise. There is a strict ban on swimming in the cave lake!